Laboratories and centers at Ryazan State University named for S. Yesenin:
- Laboratory of linguistic didactics
- Laboratory of co-ordination chemistry
- Laboratory of environmental issues
- Center for ecological education and environmental studies
- Psychophysiology center
- RSU psychological services center
- S.Yesenin study center (poetry and history)
- Center for Russian Orthodox pedagogy
- Astronomic observatory
- Confucius Institute (sinology and oriental language teaching methodology)
- Russian America center (Alaska language and Russian settlements study)
- Center for European law and politics
- Center for issues of global education
- Distance teaching of the Russian language
- Center for regional studies of history and local area studies
- Laboratory of quantitative theory of differential equations
- Laboratory of administrative management technologies
- Laboratory School as a system
- RSU center for applied psychology
- Scientific laboratory of evolution ecology
- Science and research laboratory of biological and land resource management
- Urgent issues of multicultural education
Principles of research for the interaction between language and culture as instrumental in social studies
- Linguistic and cognitive mechanisms of interaction between the cultural and linguistic world-images in intercultural communication;
- Differences in cultural and linguistic world-images between communicants with different cultural backgrounds as a cause of failed communication;
- Integrative approach in the studies of language and culture as a foundation for humanitarian education;
- Structuring of academic curricular content around meta-concepts as a way to prepare students for future;
- Discourse-pragmatic approach to original text analysis as a precondition for translation equivalence.
Evolutionary and environment studies
- study of environmental niches for various animal species;
- study of animal communities (invertebrates and vertebrates);
- development of approaches and methods of environmental monitoring;
- evaluation of bilogical diversity of natural habitats and in areas under man’s impact;
- development of databases to store and process research data;
- organizing student field practice and trips for young scientists within the framework of the Field Research International School;
Ion migration in HF quadrupole fields with spatial and temporal harmonics
- supporting rationale for new methods to classify ions according to their charge-to-mass ratios in quadrupole mass-spectrometry;
Key-words to describe the research area: quadrupole mass-spectrometry, stability zones, parametric resonance, stability islands, field spatial and temporal harmonics. Quadrupole mass-spectrometry to establish molecular radiation epitaxy, ion microprobe – secondary-ion mass-spectrometer.
Qualitative theory of differential equations
- issues of equation system stability according to A. Lyapunov;
- properties of solutions to differential systems close to the state of equilibrium;
- existence of boundary cycles in differential systems;
- existence of periodic, nearly periodic and limited solutions to differential systems, depending on their parameters;
- issues of management theory and optimal management for differential systems;
- elaboration and analysis of mathematical models in mechanics, physics, biology, economics, and social science.
- Synthesizing, complexation and application of optically active phosphate ligands.
The unique catalysts under development can accelerate the synthesizing of usable rare substances, such as pharmaceutic substances, plant-protecting agents, and bioregulators.
Issues of World History and international relations
- Recent history of Asia and Africa;
- British-Russian relationships in mid-19th century;
- British parliament and Russian social thinking in early 20th century;
- Evolution of the Conservative Party in the 1920s.
The research is conducted on the basis of a complex comprehensive analysis of the development of Pacific Asia, to describe the chief trends of the region’s evolution in geography, climate, history, economy, and politics.
The multi-level system of administration and the evolution of Russian federalism
- Interaction of various bodies of political authority, and their efficiency;
- Issues of the administrative and municipal reform processes;
- Evolvement of diverse models of political and administrative relationships;
- Issues of ethnic and political stability.
Linguistic didactics and methodology of Russian language teaching and speech development
- Development of principles and methods of speech development;
- Theory and methodology of developing teaching in Russian;
- Linguistic diagnostics, assessment, and improvement of Russian language teaching;
- Value-based, ethnocultural, and sociocultural approaches to teaching Russian.
Study and protection of biological diversity in Central Russia
- regional flora of Central Russia;
- project development: Flora of the Oka River Area in a 100 Years’ Time;
- record-keeping for Red Databooks of Nature (Regions of Ryazan, Lipetsk, Tula, and Moscow);
- database development for regional flora and a collection of regional Red Databooks;
- development of natural and ecological carcasses for Central Russian regions of historical value.
Government and society in the regions of Central Russia in modern and recent history
- Socio-economic development of Central Russia in the 18th-20th cc.
- Development of state authority in Russia in Modern and Contemporary History (18th-20th cc.)
- Ideologies and social movements in 18th-20th-c. Russia, and their influence on social life in the regions;
- Culture of Central Russia as part of world culture.
History and present-day challenges in Russia’s state and law practices
- Important issues in the theory of state and law;
- The evolution of Russian state authority in Modern History;
- Migration in Europe;
- Possible ways of Russia’s constitutional development;
- Federalism in Russia: problem analysis and prospects.
A sociocultural map of the region as model study of social integration in local historic and cultural communities
- Research in the theory, methodology, and genesis of mentality types;
- Applied research in ethnic culture studies;
- Research in cross-cultural communication (national cultures and international relations in modern world, international cultural interaction, mass media, data transmission and comprehension, creativity in industrial and post-industrial societies);
- Research in post-industrial society, information culture, audiovisual and mass culture;
- Development of social programs, regulatory socio-cultural programs, encouragement of social creativity and interaction (professional and administrative management of cultural life);
- Scientific and methodological support for social and cultural institutions (schools, universities, NPOs, etc.).
Logistics of resource supply in the agro-industrial complex
- Analysis of current resource supply in the agro-industrial complex;
- Specifics of commercial mediation in the market of production tools in agriculture;
- Leasing in the agro-industrial complex;
- Marketing in resource formation for the agro-industrial complex;
- The organisation of and mechanisms operating in the macrologistics of an agro-industrial complex;
A common information-educational environment (CIEE)
- Assessment of the evolution and goals of CIEE;
- Development of a formalised CIEE model;
- Provision of informational support (course-book kits) in international-standard degree programs (distance learning, e-learning, m-learning)
- Development of software support for CIEE;
- Development of hardware support for CIEE with up-to-date means of virtualisation;
- Implementation of up-to-date technologies in educational institutions of Russia and abroad.
Social psychology in education
- Social and psychological competence of teaching staff in educational institutions;
- Professional competence of teaching staff in secondary school, providing for personal safety of students;
- Professional and personal development of students and cadets of military command higher school;
- Negative elements in cadet school groups, and counter-measures;
- Social and psychological aspects of safety in schools.
Technology and diagnostics of nano-sized objects
- The theory of self-organizing processes, defectiveness of nano-systems, tunneling and oscillation in 2D and 3D nano-structures in gradient fields;
- Fractalisation of nano-systems and migration of clustered ions in quadrupole systems;
- Research of mono-optical properties and migration dynamics in impulse and HF fields of crossed and longitudinal types;
- Specifics of Landau quantum states of degenerate electron gas with a fine structure of the energy spectrum and of electron density expansion;
- Shubnikov-de-Gaaz quantum oscillations. Wave functions and the energy spectrum of 2D structures, quantisation in magnetic fields
(our laboratory uses high-tech equipment for diagnosing nano-sized objects)
Ecology of circumterrestrial space
Environmental issues of circumterrestrial space are in the focus of research conducted by Professor A. Murtazov, Director of the Astronomic Observatory. The Observatory also monitors other celestial objects, such as the Sun, the Moon, and stars observed behind the Moon and asteroids; as well as planets and their satellites, comets, asteroids, meteoric showers, solar and lunar eclipses, stars and their clusters, nebulae, galaxies, etc.). The Observatory staff also organise trips and talks for secondary school students from Ryazan and other towns in the region.
(the University has an astronomic observatory equipped with telescopes)
The Cold War and its lessons
- The goals, forms, and methods of conducting cold car.
- The formation and confrontation of the NATO and the Warsaw Treaty.
- GDR-FRG relationships, and the issues of West Berlin.
- Research of German aircraft trophy airplanes.
- Aerodrome at Eberswald-Finow in 1945-1955
- Unification of Germany in October, 1990.
- Causes of the USSR failure in the cold war.
- The mutual benefits of co-operation between Russia and Germany.
- Prospects of Russian-German co-operation.
- NATO eastward expansion, and Russia’s possible responses.