Dear Applicant, We Are Expecting You!
Please submit the online application form.
(The deadline for baccalaureate applications is the 20th of April, and the 10th of June for magistracy)
If you wish to apply for the state scholarship, please visit https://russia.study/en/public-material/state-scholarships
Required documents list for foreign applicants:
- Online application
- Passport copy
- Notarised passport translation
- Diploma copy
- Notarised diploma translation
- The Certificate of Recognition of your diploma (https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic)
- Photo (12 pcs. 3×4 cm.)
- Medical certificate copy (form 086)
- Vaccination records
- Medical insurance
How to Apply to RSU Named After S.A. Yesenin
1.Choose your preferred education programme from the following lists: Baccalaureate, Magistracy, Graduate school.
2. Fill in and submit the online application form, mail your international passport copy and diploma copy to RSU International Department (email@example.com)
We will check the application and inform you of the results in 3 weeks.
4. If your application is accepted, you may proceed to submitting the required documents personally to the RSU International Department. Please inform us beforehand on the date of your arrival to Ryazan via eMail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 (4912) 97-15-15 (2054, 2055, 2056)
The documents for full-time baccalaureate are accepted till the 10th of July, entry tests start on the 11th of July.
The documents for full-time magistracy are accepted till the 17th of August, entry tests start on the 19th of August.
The documents for the graduate school are accepted from the 4th of July till the 5th of August
If you need a visa, the RSU International Department will start preparing the invitation to Russian Federation after the 15th of April, this takes no less than 5 weeks.
You will receive your digital invitation to Russian Federation via eMail. You may also choose to receive the invitation in print by post, at your expense.
After we begin preparing your invitation, please consult the nearest Russian consulate ang get the list of documents needed for a study visa.
Please note that you must visit the RSU International Department no later than 2 days after crossing the russian border to complete your migration registration. We will need the following documents: passport, passport copy (all pages), migration card, migration card copy.
RSU Foreign Students Association: https://vk.com/interstudents_rsu