Ryazan State University named for S. Yesenin welcomes talented foreign applicants who are ready to join 350 foreign students from 25 countries!
Dear Applicant, We Are Expecting You!
Please submit the online application form.
(The deadline for Bachelor Degree Programs application is the 20th of April, for Master Degree Programs and PhD Degree Programs – the 10th of June).
If you wish to apply for the state scholarship, please visit https://russia.study/en/public-material/state-scholarships
Required documents list for foreign applicants:
- Online application
- Passport copy
- Notarised passport translation
- Diploma copy
- Notarised diploma translation
- The Certificate of Recognition of your diploma (https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic)
- Photo (12 pcs. 3×4 cm.)
- Medical certificate copy (form 086)
- Vaccination records
- Medical insurance
How to Apply to Ryazan State University named for S. Yesenin
1.Choose your preferred education programs of the following lists:
Bachelor Degree Programs – approx. 2 150$ per year
Master Degree Programs – approx. 2 150$ per year
PhD Degree Programs – approx. 2 200$ per year
- Fill in and submit the online application form, mail your international passport copy and diploma copy to RSU Department for International Cooperation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If your country is not on this list (https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic/legalize) you must also submit the Certificate of Recognition of your diploma (https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic).
We will check the application and inform you about the results in 3 weeks.
- If your application is accepted, you may proceed to submitting the required documents personally to the RSU Department for International Cooperation. Please inform us before the date of your arrival to Ryazan by email email@example.com or by phone +7 (4912) 97-15-15 (2054, 2055, 2056)
The documents for full-time Bachelor Degree Programs are accepted till the 10th of July, entry tests start on the 11th of July.
The documents for full-time Master Degree Programs are accepted till the 17th of August, entry tests start on the 19th of August.
The documents for the PhD Degree Programs are accepted from the 4th of July till the 5th of August.
If you need a visa, the RSU Department for International Cooperation will start preparing the invitation to the Russian Federation after the 15th of April, it takes no less than 5 weeks.
You will receive your digital invitation to the Russian Federation by email. You may also choose to receive the invitation hardcopy by post, at your expense.
Please consult the nearest Russian consulate and get the list of documents needed for a study visa when we begin preparing your invitation.
Please note that you must visit the RSU Department for International Cooperation no later than 2 days after crossing the Russian border to complete your migration registration. We will need the following documents: passport, passport copy (all pages), migration card, migration card copy.
RSU Foreign Students Association: https://vk.com/interstudents_rsu